To Mrs. Virginia Woolf — “The Shining Star Never Never Die” 🌟🌟🌟










Virginia Woolf (1882 -1941)





To Mrs. Virginia Woolf —
“The Shining Star Never Never Die” 
🌟🌟🌟


Julia Christ ( Aug. 2017)





I understand your pain, I know your sorrow.
I wish you could be happy, I hope you could Love.
I think you wanted to fly, to fly across the water, to fly across the sky, to the end of life, to across the river of life.

To breathe your breath.

To breathe your Love, your pain, your inpatient,your tears and your Anger. To breathe from your anxieties and the lies in the air.

I understand.

I wish you could be happy, I hope you could Love.
I wish the world could understand your thoughts, your feelings, writings and Love. 
Your anxieties and personalities. Your stories and your desires.

I wish you could Fly, back to the Heaven, back to Home, back to the very starting, back to the Mother God, back to 
your Light, back to the beginning of your beautiful, beautiful Perfect Soul.

I understand. You wanted to FLY.
Fly to the end of your River of Life, your Sorrow of Pain. Your disappointment.

I wish you could Fly.


Now I see you, standing with our Mother God,standing with me, telling me that

“woman is strong, as strong as the rocks in the river which have been there for so so many years. I have slept there with them, but I wouldn't be cold, don't worry darling.

 I wouldn't be cold, because the 🌞 Sun is always there. The God is always there. 
I Won't be cold in the water of pain.

Death is Not existing. God was there for me to take me home. I Won't be Alone.
I would Never be alone. We're Not alone on the Earth, on the Land of God. The real Lord of the world.

I'm Not alone.


My spirit won't die, my dear.  
My spirit has Always existed in you, on your mind, living with your beautiful beautiful, Brave Soul 
and Great Mind. My Dear little little girl. 
My pride, my baby student.

You're Not alone. 
No One could be alone living in the world, but sometimes we All need “a Room of Our Own, a Room of thinking and writing” And “a Room of Falling in LOVEπŸ’˜. ”  

Love makes human’s Heart become weaker, but also stronger. LoveπŸ’˜ is one of the reason why we're here. 
LoveπŸ’˜ is precious, LoveπŸ’˜ is brave. 
GREAT LOVEπŸ’˜ is worth to wait for years.

My Dear Darling, please, 
don't look on my dark side.
They're something I had tried, 
and God knows I had tried.

So please, remember “My Words, My Life of a Room of My Own”. That's my Gift to you, to our younger female generation.

Don't forget to Forgive. Life is a journey which is worth to fight for your own Great Personality, Great Thoughts, Brilliant Mind and Philosophies.

Don't cry, cause I'm not dead. 
My Spirit Won't die.
Like the stars upon the sky,
I'm looking at you on the sky.

LoveπŸ’˜ makes who we are,
It cannot be changed by death.
I Cannot be changed by my death. 
LoveπŸ’˜ between Two Women, Two Men
 is a Lesson for the world to learn.

It will be Our Time, my darling.
I will be realive by the Hand of God
I will be with You, don't be afraid.

My Dear Little Shinning Star, 
My Spirit Won't die.
Like the stars upon the sky,
Now I'm looking at you 
on the sky. ”









The Lessons of Mrs. Virginia Woolf 2019
About Love