The Dark Secrets of Cate Blanchett— The SICK Patient of Schizophrenia



B 5


The Dark Secrets of Cate Blanchett—
The SICK Patient of Schizophrenia


Have you ever been bullied by Cate Blanchett?

July 2018


Cate Blanchett is a DEVIL.





“We're doing this for the Justice.”



“I maybe poorer, younger than you, but I'm  stronger, smarter and wiser than you. “

As a young Human Being, I'm illegally bullied by Hollywood actress Cate Blanchett for 10 months, and she is still thinking that she can get away from the police, jury and judge. 

“Well, She Cannot.
God is telling you.”









Cate Blanchett is a patient of Schizophrenia
for over 40 years.


CB also has some ability to receive psychic messages through Angels from me, but she is just a beginner.





(BFI 2017)

Cate Blanchett's Disease of Schizophrenia. And She DO Smoke, A Lot.



Because CB has the disease of Schizophrenia, she will Keep Telling fake stories and lies, that's the symptoms of her psycho mental disease.

 CB had asked for my help to fix her Schizophrenia when we were dating. She had asked me for informations of her psycho mental disease and had asked me for the treatment. I did answered her questions and gave her those informations, that's why I called her a Criminal, because she Did asked for my professional Help as a psychic Therapist.

Basically, CB didn't take medicine treatment anymore when she was 33~34 years old, because she found the drugs was completely useless. So she asked for my help for some other non- drug treatments. I told her that I cannot help her, because I'm not a psychiatrist, but she insisted. So I provided some ways from Angels for her, and CB took them.

Because of her disorder of Schizophrenia, CB cannot take a long time interview or speech because the disease will relapse and affect her expressions, and cause & drive her to Make lies and fake stories.

Cate Blanchett’s ex-husband is a man who was born with some mental diseases which leads him cannot making relationships with others, including raising children. CB told me this to prove that she Do has a Fake Marriage which was arranged by herself for her financial reason and career when she was 26~27 years old.

So please tell me, how can they raise children together, even to adopt children?
By making Fake Stories and Lies.

If you're a reporter who has made contact with Cate Blanchett or her Manager for the News of her defrauding scandals, please Note that CB is a patient suffered with Schizophrenia for almost her whole life. 

All of her stories or statements are almost Not Real which was designed or made by some purpose to let everyone think that she came from a hard working family and middle working class, which is completely Not True.

Because when CB was very very young, like 6~7 years old, she was diagnosed with the disease of Schizophrenia, so she couldn't do normal jobs. Acting is not like normal job, so she was arranged to pursue the career as an actress by her very rich family. She is a hidden UK royal princess, so she could get great chances even though she has Schizophrenia.

We choose to reveal this information is because CB has started to attack me by telling lots of Lies and wrong informations about me to reporters.
Cate Blanchett is the one who has suffered with the psychol mental disease of Schizophrenia which was diagnosed by a psychiatrist.

That's the Truths of Cate Blanchett- 
a professional Liar, Criminal and Patient of Schizophrenia.





By

Psychic Therapist
Lady of Justice, Angels and God
Hollywood Deep Throat





#Cate Blanchett gay

#Scandals

#bully