The Scandals of Cate Blanchett— My Stories with Cate Blanchett 4



B4


The Scandals of Cate Blanchett 2019-
A Star of Bully from Hollywood 

My Stories with Cate Blanchett 4
July 2018



Cate Blanchett is a DEVIL




“Marriage is holy.
Falling in love is holy.
To consult with a psychic therapist like me 
is VERY VERY holy, because Gods and Angels Do Speak through me. 
Heaven’s messenger is VERY VERY holy.

A star like Cate Blanchett is Not holy; 
it's very Dirty. 
A producer or a boss like Harvey Weinstein 
is Not holy; it's very Dirty.
Hollywood is absolutely Not holy; 
it's very Dirty.”


" I DO NOTHING WRONG! 
  BITCH Blanchett."






 After I found out that Cate Blanchett was keeping lying and lying and lying, like a person with some psycho mental disorder, I dumped her. 

Actually, Cate Blanchett Do has the psycho mental disorder of Schizophrenia, and she wants me to help fix her disease because she thinks I'm a really professional psychic therapist.


If you're a reporter, think about this,
why Cate Blanchett had adapted the girl, even though she knows that she is going to get divorced?

Cate Blanchett is her three sons’ surrogate mother.
She told me.
Cate Blanchett had slept with many famous Hollywood actresses. She had admitted to me.

Go ask her manager, or her very close friends, although it's very few.


Actually, lot's of stars in Hollywood have been pretending they are straight or heterosexual people in some ways for a very long time,
 but the Truth is - they are not.
Cate Blanchett had told me so.

I wanna say, you guys  Do have some power and chance to make the world change, that's why you are here on the Earth— to make some Real Changes, instead of just hiding in your rich palace, or in your own personal island,  in your golden silver high class very expensive closet.


“To Be Your True Self.” That's what God and I would call as “a Real Star.”

“Fake stars are full of the Hollywood street, but a Real Star is very rare, Unfortunately, you can hardly find one in Hollywood. “ God said.

Hollywood is a dark, evil places where live demons like Harvey Weinstein, and evil witch like Cate Blanchett.

You know, it is ONLY EVIL OLD WITCHES, or DEVIL MONSTERS that can look half her real age.
It is not those products  that Cate Blanchett has been using providing the miracle or magic on her face and skin.

 It is the very very expensive Stem-Cell Therapy that has kept those Hollywood Stars forever young. 

Stem-Cell Therapy is also what Cate Blanchett has promised to provide me to fix my body.

Well, I don't mean to have forever young, I just need this treatment. I don't need to be a person who has a perfect body or outlook, but inside her heart and mind are horrible, dark, and rotten.



By
Hollywood Deep Throat




#Cate Blanchett gay

#Scandals

#bully