The Scandals of Cate Blanchett— A Star of Bully from Hollywood



B1








The Scandals of Cate Blanchett 2019

Cate Blanchett— A Star of Bully from Hollywood

My Stories with Cate Blanchett 1
July 2018



Cate Blanchett is a DEVIL.










I wanna share my stories about Cate Blanchett and I. I'm a professional female psychic therapist who was just starting my business on the internet. 

We were dating & making contacts by FB & the Angels for almost 6 months. 
Basically, Cate Blanchett has defrauded me of psychic services which is worth 5 million USD dollars, and other things.

She asked me to pick up her from the airport. I had waited in the airport from
Am 7 to Pm 11. In the end she didn't show up because we got some fights when she was in the airport. She just came and left.

What a fucking bitch! 

I am a psychic therapist. Cate Blanchett had get Free Services from me for over 6 months. She had promised to pay me money, but I got nothing after 8 months. Every time I ask her to pay her bill, she always said that “ she will pay, she will pay.”

Cate Blanchett even has threatened to me.
“Don't say a word, or you won't get any cent from me.
 Just stay quiet and wait. I'm the one who has money, I'm the one who makes decisions“ 
Cate Blanchett said.


She has promised to pay me a huge money as making up, but after 8 months, I got nothing from the super Hollywood A- list star but lots of and lots of lies.

Because I really don't have any other way to make her pay her bill, so I'm going to call the police of America to report her crimes; if it's necessary, I would SUE HER as well.

 I put this on the internet. If you're willing to Help me without paying, please contact with me.










Cate Blanchett insists that if I wanna get money, I must have to “Meet” her again. I think she mean “sex”, 
so I said “No”. She has delayed money for over 8 months just because she didn't have sex with me at the first time.
Which means, if I want to get my money, I must have to meet her again, and have sex with her.

This is the way how Cate Blanchett, or Hollywood, or Harvey Weinstein deal with things. No wonder the two are best friends. Harvey Weinstein’s ex-wife knows the fact that Cate Blanchett had got divorced last year. Go ask her.




 I really Don't think she can be called as a “star” or “idol”. I don't think the world needs a star like this.

Her manager and her mother knew all about this, but they decided to stay silent about this.

Actually, I'm a psychic therapist. Cate Blanchett is not only my ex-girl friend, but also my client when we were still together. She had lied to me to get my psychic therapy service for over 6 months, in the end, she pay nothing, even 1 dollar.

She deceived me for Free Service.
She knows that I cannot afford a lawyer, so she refused to pay the bill.

What a bully.



She is a Lesbian. she has had a fake marriage for over 20 years. Actually, she has gotten divorced at last October right after she met me on the Internet. Go check the photos during Paris Fashion Week 2017.

She didn't wear her “fake wedding ring” during the whole show, even on the Ellen Show. That's her signal for me. She wanted me to believe that she had fallen in love with me, so that she could fly to meet me, and to have sex with me.

We spoke with each other through social media, and other special way, psychic. I'll tell you more later.

Actually, she Do has Had Many sexual relationships with Many Many women, even after she met me, even after telling me that she is going to marry me very soon.

She is not only the two times Oscar winner, but also the greatest Champion of lying, the Queen of liar.




By
Psychic Therapist
Hollywood Deep Throat



#Cate Blanchett gay

#Scandals

#bully