The Scandals of Cate Blanchett—My Stories with Cate Blanchett 6


B 6


The Scandals of Cate Blanchett 2019-
A Star of Bully from Hollywood

My Stories with Cate Blanchett 6
July. 2018




【Messages from God】

“To Cate Blanchett,


Be responsible to your children, because They're Watching. Be responsible to yourself, because you have Nowhere to hide. Be responsible to the society, because that's where you make money from.
Be responsible to the Lady of Justice, because she is your plaintiff. 
And God is the witness for your Crime. So does to your father in heaven.

We won't stop until you pay for your bills and sins.
God is telling you.”










After Cate Blanchett and I got fights in the airport, 
she decided to leave and fly back to New York without telling me. She had let me wait in the airport for 16 hours until it was closed. 

 After she had flew back to New York, she still kept lying to me that she was in her hotel and had invited me to meet her in her hotel. At that time, I had chosen to believe what Cate Blanchett said, besides, she had kept begging me to forgive her, so I had gone to the hotel, in the end, I sat there and waited for 13 hours for nothing.

Cate Blanchett and I were talking during the whole waiting. She made me think and believe that she is in the hotel, but actually, she had already left back to New York. 
Cate Blanchett was afraid to tell me the truth, so she had chosen to lie. That's the Only way how Cate Blanchett deals with almost everything.

Finally, after few days, I found out by myself that Chat Blanchett had already gone back to New York for her activities. She had kept lying during our conversation.
I thought she is like some kind of person who has psycho mental illness, and Cate Blanchett had admitted to me about her psycho mental disease problem.

That's the Truth about Cate Blanchett. But it doesn't mean that you can defraud people illegally.

 During our dating, I had found out that Cate Blanchett had Many Many other female Sexual Partners.
 “Those females had made sex-contracts with me. So I have to cancel those sex-contracts before we start.“
Cate Blanchett said. That's why she had to disappear like a criminal. Cate Blanchett also had asked me for help to fix her psycho mental illness, and her sex problems.

What kind of person would make so many sex-contracts with different women at the same time? Only person who has serious psycho mental illness

Many of Cate Blanchett’s sexual partners are famous actress, some of them have a husband or a boyfriend. Same of them are young women from the high society. 
“I won't pick a sexual partner from a bar, which means I'm very clean. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. You don't have to worry.” 
Cate Blanchett told me. 

That's the Truth of Cate Blanchett, that's the Truth of Hollywood. Hollywood is not Holy, God knows it.
People deserves to know the truth of Cate Blanchett and the truth of Hollywood, before they spend money on them.

If you're a young person who wants to pursue a dream in Hollywood to become a Star, you have to be careful. Because you just have No idea How Evil and Illegal people of Hollywood can be.







By
Psychic Therapist
Lady of Justice, the GOD
Hollywood Deep Throat






#Cate Blanchett gay

#Scandals

#bully